Thursday, April 21, 2011

April ICLW

Hello All.

Welcome to IComLeavWe and to my humble little blog! I'm back to ICLW after taking March off. this last bit of April is going to be IF filled for me between ICLW and NIAW!

If you want the full run down of my IF journey, you can find it up in the menu there as "How did I get here?". Here's the Cliff's Notes version:

After being married for 5yrs and together 9yrs, we decided to add a furless baby to our family in June. I had my IUD removed and off we went! Then starts in the discovery of my luteal phase defect and sub-clinical hypothyroidism, the Boy's poor motility and low count, and a miscarriage in January. It's been a relatively short road, but a very bumpy and difficult one none the less.

I hope you enjoy reading (and commenting) and don't forget to visit all the other wonderful blogs this community and ICLW has to offer!

2 comments:

  1. Hey lady! Was your hub diagnosed with a high number of abnormal sperm as well? We recently learned that that's what we're dealing with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy ICLW!

    Glad to hear that your NIAW posts on Facebook have been well received so far. I wish there was something like this in Australia!! I recently came out of the infertility closet on FB and it's quite liberating.

    Wishing you the best of luck with your journey. xx

    ReplyDelete