Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lonely, but not alone

Ladies,

Thank you all for the support and understanding the past few days! I'm not sure why I'm in this mopey funk, but I'm glad to know that I'm not alone or crazy in feeling what I am.

It apparently isn't just sadness. I was tearing up reading ya'lls comments. I just felt overwhelmingly touched. I'm apparently over-emotional right now. It's ridiculous.

I almost cried talking to my boss today when he was complementing on doing my job so well and not causing any drama for him or HR, in light of the co-worker leaving today. Again, I was so touched that I almost teared up. I didn't even do that when talking with him about the miscarriage.

I'm thinking I'm just going to try and get all these tears out this weekend. We plan to just spend it in, cuddling with the pups and just enjoying our little "family" at the moment. We'll probably squeeze some yard work in there some where. It's going to be nice just focusing on us, so I think that would be a better setting for the "Big Cry "than having to work and function the day after. And no baby shower!

3 comments:

  1. I think it's a great idea to have a "Big Cry" this weekend. Just let it all out... Being over-emotional is hard, but it too shall pass...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, you are not alone, we are all here for you. I think you are right about needing the big cry, when I feel tears popping up all the time, I know it's time for me to try to let it all out. Sometimes for me watching a tear jerking movie helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes that big cry is all you need to revive yourself :)

    ReplyDelete